Dry Heat Steriliser
CAPACITY AVAILABLE FROM 150 LITERS TO 1500 LITERS.
We have specialized within the field of dry heat sterilizers for sterile
production since the late twenties and can proudly say that the current
design is a result of always trying to apply to the highest demands of our
We understand production in sterile areas.
The DHS finds application for humidity sensitive materials such as
glassware and metal containers that can be sterilized by steam sterilizers
but cannot depyrogenate the load.At Neelam Industries, we assure the
performance of DHS meeting the following specifications.
- STERILIZATION: Reduction of microbial spore forms up to
- DE-PYROGENATION: Denaturing of microbial endotoxins in the material.
- Neelam Industries depyrogenation steriliser are capable of performing
up to 280 ° C, during the entire cycle. We have achieved this, due
to our unique chamber construction and filter suspension system, and our
never ending work for further improvements.
- High Temperature Hepa Filters High Temp HEPA filters are
installed at inlet and exhaust side of the DHS. The HEPA-filters inside
the chamber are equipped with full depth and height of chamber for
suspension system solving the particle problem during heating and
- Chamber The Neelam Industries depyrogenation steriliser is
made of stainless steel 316L. The chamber is fully welded inside, no
leakage to the insulation can occur and the chamber is very easy to
clean. The water cooling element is a continuous welded unit without any
connections inside the cabinet boundary. It is pressure tested and is
expected to last the lifetime of the steriliser.
- Door gasket As standard, Neelam Industries sterilizers are
equipped with double door gaskets (FDA-approved). The purpose of double
door gasket is to render maximum security, allowing no leakage between
the chamber and the outside.
- Further more the double gasket minimizes the surface temperature of
the sterilizer, and any undesired air flow in the sterile area.
- Superior air control - Guarantee for complete sterilization
Neelam Industries depyrogenation sterilisers operate in accordance with
the forced convection principle with fast air circulation securing
a rapid heat transmission to the load. Together with the shape and
position of the electrical heating element, the calculated air
distribution plates ensure a unique temperature distribution in the
sterilization chamber. The temperature distribution is tested and fixed
before delivery and does not require any adjustments in the life time of
the steriliser, accordingly no down time for re-validation is needed.
The uniform temperature in the chamber make it possible to fix the
set-point temperature very close to the required minimum temperature for
- Program Cycle The cycle of a Neelam Industries steriliser is
- Drying The cycle starts with the drying phase where the
damper on the exhaust is open ensuring, that any moisture will be
removed from the chamber.
- Heating At a set-point temperature decided by the customer,
the damper will close and the temperature will rise to the sterilizing
set-point temperature. The damper will also stay closed during
sterilization. Neelam Industries Sterlisers are equipped with a
power-ful heating element to shorten the heating time
- Sterilizing The sterilizing timer can be started by the load
sensors. The sterilizing timer will only be running if all the load
sensors are within an acceptable range from the sterilizing set-point.
- Cooling If the cycle time is important, forced air cooling or
water cooling is available for rapid cooling in customized model.
Sizes available from 50 lts. to 4,000 lts.
Main applications :
- Glassware (Containers such as ampoules, vials etc.).
- Metal trays.
- Containers and metal material.
- Machine and accessories used in production.
- Various types of humidity sensitive material.